Dr. Ayman Mofti
The clinic’s General Manager is Dr. Ayman Mofti, who has over 20 years of experience in Rheumatology, hospital based and private practice both in USA and Dubai (American Hospital).
He obtained American Board Certification in Internal Medicine in 1986 and Rheumatology in 1988. Dr. Mofti was chief of Rheumatology at Methodist Hospital and assistant professor at University of Florida in Jacksonville, Florida from 1991 until 1998 when he moved to Dubai.
Using his knowledge and expertise Dr. Mofti is involved with the day-to-day activities of the clinic in addition to over all administrative duties.
Dr. Waleed Alshehhi
Dr. Waleed Alshehhi obtained a medical school degree and Rheumatology specialty from Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
Dr. Waleed who is a Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology was also the head of Rheumatology at Zayed Military Hospital from 2005 till 2007. After which he became the chief of Rheumatology at Al Qasemi Hospital in Sharjah up until 2010. Dr. Waleed was the president of the Emirate Rheumatology Society from 2008 to 2010.
The friendly and popular Dr. Waleed since then has been very active in conducting scientific Rheumatology meetings in UAE.
Dr Hoda Makkawi ABIHM,FAAFP
Dr Makkawi values understanding patients as a whole, this view is incorporated into her assessment, diagnosis and treatment methods to ensure that her patients receive a wellness solution specific to their individual needs, circumstance and condition.
- American board certified in Family Medicine and Integrative Holistic Medicine
- 13 year experience in the United States
- Faculty Position as Clinical Associate Professor at Georgetown University, U.S.A
- Received several awards while in the U.S.A Top rated Doctor Award in 2010, American Top Family Doctor in 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Received the Fellow degree from American Academy of Family Physicians, which are the top in their field.
- Held several position in different organizations.Recently as President of National Arab American Medical Association – DC Chapter.
- Experienced in holistic and alternative medicine. Treating various medical conditions in addition to medications, using herbal medicine.
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, National Arab American Medical Association(NAAMA)
Dr. Suhail Memon
Dr. Suhail Memon did his Residency training in Internal Medicine from 1994-1997 at the Memorial Health University Medical Centre, Savannah, Georgia, USA. He received Certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine in 1997 and then recertification in 2008.
Dr. Suhail has more than a decade experience of private practice in the state of Georgia, USA where he manages all kinds of general medical cases in accordance with the modern day western standards. He takes great interest in the management of High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus, Asthma, Thyroid problems and Basic General Health Checks.
Dr. Ebtesam Kotkat
Dr. Sam utilize skills developed through 20 years experience and education in Holistic Health Therapies. Using Acupuncture, Therapeutic Massage & Reiki Therapy, offering well-rounded and quality care to her patients. Extensive understanding of nutrition provides a complement to each of these treatments. Her focus on client needs and desires result in total solutions provided that build a large client base and exceed their expectations.
For the last two years, Dr. Sam has been involved in promoting health and wellness and introducing Oriental Chinese Medicine through different media outlets.
- Masters Degree in Science of Chinese Oriental Medicine, M.S.O.M., and Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, Illinois, USA 2010
- Acupuncture Therapist , Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, Illinois, USA 2005
- Certified in Cosmetic Acupuncture, Maizen School, USA 2006
- Certified Neuromuscular and Reiki Release Therapy/Reiki Energy/Japanese Healing Technique, USA 2007
- Certified in Craniosacral Therapy, Upledger Institute, Inc., USA 2005
- Certified Licensed in Sports & Therapeutic Massage, Chicago School of Massage Therapy, USA 1997
- Extended & Clinical Training for Cranial & Cervical Pain, Neck Pain, Approaching the Neck and TMJ, Chicago School of Massage Therapy, USA 1995-1998
- Certified as Manual Lymph Drainage Therapist, Dr. Vodder School, Austria 1995
Active American Board Member of The Association For Oriental Medicine and Acupuncturist
Dr. Nadia Marlène Karim
- Active member of the French Physiotherapist Board
- Certified in Physiotherapy in France
- She practiced several years with hight level athletes (National Professional teams) such as Rugby players, Basketball, Football, gym …
- Treating severe pathology from neurological to rheumatologic and trauma cases.
- Her approach is mixing her knowledge in eletrotherapy and her skills in manual therapy.
- Expert in Manual Lymphatic drainage (post surgery of breast cancer, post plastic surgery edema, detoxification)
- Expert in Respiratory Physiotherapy from newborn to elderly.
Over the past five years she has been working with patients from a very wide background ranging in ages from 2 months to 96 years old. She has also been working with professional athletes, for whom post diagnosis using a wide range of physiotherapy techniques listed above:
“I am patient centric physiotherapist, focusing my treatment(s) using the musculoskeletal approach but also tissue palpation with high attention to the psychological context of patients.”