Eligibility Criteria for Laser Skin Whitening
Anyone desire to have skin light, whitening and glowing skin tone can benefit from laser skin whitening in Dubai.
The following are the contraindications of Laser Skin Whitening in Dubai.
- pregnant women
- breastfeeding mothers
- minimum age of 18 years
Machine we use For Laser Skin Whitening
Our Professional staff at Al Biraa Clinic use one of the world’s most famous branded machine “Revlite” to provide you an outstanding laser skin whitening treatment in Dubai
Procedure of Laser Skin Whitening:
Laser Skin Whitening treatment at Al Biraa Clinic Dubai can be used to:
- Even out skin tone
- Treat sun-damaged skin
- Lighten skin complexion tones
- Help you achieve your desired complexion
- Treat pigmentation issues
The following is a list of certain pre-procedural care measures you should do with Skin whitening treatment in Dubai:
- Don’t apply any products on the treated area except for what prescribed by your treating doctor.
- Stop using Retin-A drug one week before treatment. Use only after you consult with your doctor.
- Stop smoking and alcohol for at least a week before skin whitening treatment.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly before coming for skin whitening treatment
- Avoid skin chemical peels and exfoliation one week prior to laser treatment
- Do not expose the skin to sunlight or tanning products for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment
There are several effective treatments that are available for skin whitening in Dubai . An experienced doctor can best guide you on which treatment should work the best for you. Here are a few of the most popular ones:
Topical Skin Whitening Treatment:Topical skin lightening and bleaching creams are the initial options for treating dull, dark and uneven skin tone. These options work slowly and can lighten your skin tone by few shades . But, when you stop using these options, then your skin complexion may become darker than before
Microdermabrasion Skin Whitening Treatment:Microdermabrasion is being used to remove the outermost damaged layer of your skin, bringing up the lighter and brighter skin underneath. Microdermabrasion is an effective skin whitening treatment in Dubai for treating dark pigmentation spots from your skin
Chemical PeelsFor skin whitening treatment, chemical peel involves application of diluted acidic solutions on the skin to peel off the damaged outer layers of skin with uneven tone, and reveal the underneath layer of clear and evenly toned skin.
Laser Skin Whitening In Dubai:Lasers are being used to peel off sun damaged skin and to control melanin production by the pigment-producing cells in your skin called melanocytes. It also stimulates collagen production and new skin cell growth, giving you younger and lighter skin appearance
Step by step Procedure of Laser Skin Whitening:
The procedure takes about 50 to 60 minutes. Since there is no significant down-time with the procedure, You can simply get the skin whitening in Dubai done over your Lunch break and return back to work , unless you are uncomfortable with the temporary redness and erythema which happen after the treatment
- laser skin treatment in Dubai usually start after cleansing the face and neck
- Cooling gel then will be applied to the face to prepare it for the Laser Skin Treatment.
- The technician use the proper setting on Revlite Q-switch laser machine for your type of skin to get the best results
- Laser beams omitted by the machine are absorbed by the water, hemoglobin, and melanin in the skin.
- This absorption removes dark spots and lightens the overall skin tone.
- Besides removing dark spots, it also helps to shrink enlarged pores and improve overall skin texture.
- Small dark spots can be treated in a few minutes while larger areas like full face and neck may take up to an hour to complete .
Below are the important post-procedural care instructions you must follow after the Skin whitening treatment in Dubai
- After laser skin whitening treatment, Expect slight skin itching
- Use cold compresses to relieve discomfort and symptoms such as redness and swelling
- Strictly Cover treated areas from sunlight for 2-3 weeks after every laser skin treatment session.
- Don’t pick or scratch the scab, it may lead to permanent scarring.
- Use a doctor’s recommended Moisturizer on treated areas at least three times a day.
- Don’t massage the treated skin area for at least two weeks after laser skin treatment
Laser Skin Whitening Treatment FAQs
CONTACT US TO GET A FREE CONSULTATION
For a faster response about your inquiry please enter your correct information in bellow form, we will provide you with all the necessary information and price quote as well.