Microneedling with PRP Therapy Treatment in Dubai
Microneedling with PRP ( Platelet-rich plasma ) treatment in Dubai has become the one of the most effective and safe techniques. Microneedling with PRP ( Platelet-rich plasma ) is minimally invasive techniques for improving skin texture and health by stimulating collagen production. Microneedling Fractional Radiofrequency, PRP ( Platelet-rich plasma ) Microneedling, and Dermapen Microneedling are being used in Dubai To get radiant, smooth and glowing skin in Dubai.
Microneedling with PRP ( Platelet-rich plasma ) Therapy
Skin surface needling is a less invasive skin rejuvenation treatment procedure that contains the use of very tiny needles. Skin treatment is also known as a Microneedling Treatment, Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), and Percutaneous Collagen Induction (PCI). In today’s modern age, micro-needling treatment uses enhanced needling devices instead of just needles.
Microneedling with PRP Therapy ( Platelet-rich plasma ) is an advanced and new micro-needling technique that has been using since long time to cure Acne scars. Microneedling with PRP ( Platelet-rich plasma ) Therapy also cures other skin issues and conditions as well.
Moreover Microneedling with PRP ( Platelet-rich plasma ) Treatment procedure contains a little bit pain, but with topical anesthetics can reduce this pain.
Microneedling with PRP Therapy ( Platelet-rich plasma ) is an enhanced micro-needling technique that is better than the ordinary Microneedling with PRP/CGF Therapy in Dubai.
A practitioner takes a blood sample and then use a spinning tool called a centrifuge to separate the PRP from the rest of the blood.
PRP consists proteins, including growth factors and cytokines. These proteins help skin tissue repair by itself.
Who is an ideal candidate for Microneedling with PRP ( Platelet-rich plasma ) Therapy?
Anyone with following skin problems or issues is ideal candidate for Microneedling with PRP ( Platelet-rich plasma ) Treatment in Dubai
- Damaged skin because fo sunburn, medication, or chemotherapy
- stretch marks on skin
- enlarged / opened skin pores
- trauma scars
- dull and dehydrated skin surface
- fine lines and wrinkles caused by aging and sun damage
- hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone and texture
- a skin type that is sensitive to chemical treatments and heat
Microneedling with PRP ( Platelet-rich plasma )Treatment Goals
Microneedling with PRP ( Platelet-rich plasma ) Therapy goals have many objectives
- Microneedling with PRP Treatment reduces large or opened pores
- It makes the skin flawless, smooth, and scar-free
- helps people with skin that is sensitive to chemical treatments and heat
- cures damaged skin due to medication, sunburn, or chemotherapy
- removes acne scars, trauma scars, stretch marks, fine lines, as well as wrinkles
- takes proper care to solve the problem without further damage
Technique We Use
Nowadays in Dubai Different methods are being used to perform Microneedling with PRP Treatment in Dubai. PRP therapy is the most recent advanced micro-needling technique to resolve so many skin issues and conditions.
How is the Microneedling with PRP treatment performed?
Microneedling with PRP Treatment in Dubai takes about 45-1.5 hours to complete. Following is the step-by-step treatment procedure detail:
- Before going through the Microneedling with PRP treatment procedure, the practitioner applies a numbing cream to the skin surface to make sure that the pinpricks are not felt.
- At the same time, the patient’s blood is drawn, and PRP is collected through a centrifuging process.
- After this He/she starts the micro-needling treatment.
- After micro-needling, practitioner starts the PRP therapy. During therapy, the platelet-rich plasma seeps into the punctures made by the needling on skin. While performing the therapy the practitioner makes sure to gently cover all areas with the PRP.
- If the platelet-rich plasma is left by the end of the Microneedling treatment, the practitioner may inject it into the treated area for a further skin exposure.
- For getting good results, patients should take some time off and rest after going through the Microneedling with platelet-rich plasma Treatment Procedure. With some necessary Post Microneedling with PRP Therapy Treatment Cares Patients can resume their daily routine activities immediately after the treatment. Normally, the Microneedling with PRP therapy treatment does not has any extreme side-effects. But still after going through the Microneedling with PRP therapy treatment to avoid side effects complications patients must take care of their skin.
Post Treatment Cares
Following are a few post treatment instructions:
- To avoid any kind of swelling and redness on skin Apply cold compressions.
- Cover treated skin areas with sunscreen lotion prescribed by doctor or above when you step out during day time.
- Avoid washing the treated area for at least 6 to 8 hours after going through the Microneedling with PRP therapy treatment.
There are countless benefits of PRP Microneedling in Dubai. Following are few general benefits of Microneedling with PRP Therapy treatment:
- Microneedling with PRP therapy treatment can healing process very fast, and as a result, the micro-injuries take very less time to subside.
- The growth factors present in the PRP help produce more elastin and collagen, two critical structural proteins for skin health.
- Patient observes an amazing improvement in Skin texture as a result of the Microneedling with PRP therapy treatment.
- Microneedling with PRP therapy treatment is extremely effective and delivers amazing natural-looking results.
- Because blood is drawn from patient, so there is no risk of any skin allergic reaction.
CONTACT US TO GET A FREE CONSULTATION