What is Skin Hyper Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai
There are so many parameters which become the cause of skin discoloration, discoloration known as skin hyperpigmentation. Apparently hyperpigmentation does not become the cause of a severe threat to our health, but because of our appearance gets unattractive, especially facial pigmentation. Fortunately, we have many effective treatments available for eliminating skin pigmentation. These include natural remedies, topical medications, skin resurfacing procedures, and laser treatments. However, before finalizing a treatment, it is essential to consult a dermatologist. Only an experienced dermatologist can recommend the best skin hyperpigmentation Treatment in Dubai
Aim of the treatment
With hyperpigmentation treatment in Dubai you will get rid of following problems:
- dark spots elimination
- melasma treatment
- age spots and sun spots removal
- freckles and blemishes treatment
Who is the right candidate for Skin Hyperpigmentation treatment in Dubai
Hyperpigmentation problems are related to the production of melanin in the skin. Melanin production can become disturbed due to several reasons. Consequently, skin pigmentation occurs and causes various conditions associated with abnormal melanin production.
You are a patient for Skin Pigmentation Removal Dubai if you are suffering from following problems:
- Melasma – this is a condition characterized by dark brown patches on the face skin that commonly happens during the pregnancy.
- Freckles – a hyperpigmentation issue in which dark-colored spots are formed on the skin because of melanin clusters. Typically, excessive exposure to the UV rays of the sun causes freckles and blemishes.
- Albinism – a pigmentation problem in which white or pink-colored patches appear on the skin. Normally, this condition is hereditary, but sometimes, albinism also appears due to a lack of melanin in the skin.
- Vitiligo – a hypo-pigmentation issue in which white spots appear in the skin. Normally, the loss of melanocytes – body cells responsible for producing melanin – causes it.
Pre Procedural cares
Following are the Pre Procedural Care for getting prepared for Skin Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai:
- Apply some broad-spectrum sunscreen recommended by your doctor before going out.
- Stop exfoliation for a couple of weeks before going through the hyperpigmentation treatment procedure.
- Avoid any skincare products that can irritate your skin, especially the ones containing hydroxyl acid and retinoid.
Skin Hyperpigmentation Treatment Options
Following are the most poplar and best available treatment options for the right Skin Hyperpigmentation Treatment Dubai
Chemical peels are used to treat many cosmetic issues, and pigmentation is one of these cosmetic issues. During the treatment, the practitioner applies an acidic solution on skin for removing the dead skin layer.
Microdermabrasion is a drastic effective treatment for skin hyperpigmentation. During the skin hyperpigmentation treatment procedure, the practitioner exfoliates the effected/damaged skin with the help of tiny crystals. He/she sprays the crystals on the skin at a fully controlled rate by using a handheld device. The top skin layer resurfaces, and new fresh, healthy skin, with free of dark spots, replaces it within a couple of weeks after going through the skin hyperpigmentation treatment. Although microdermabrasion for freckles and blemishes requires a little time for recovery, but the outcome is worthy.
Laser skin hyperpigmentation
Laser treatment is the most effective and safe procedure for removing skin pigmentation. Normally, a specialist can use various lasers for this treatment. During this skin hyperpigmentation treatment, pigmentation is treated by targeting the effected/damaged skin surface area without affecting the normal skin. Moreover, the laser disrupts the pigment and improves the production of collagen as well.
Post Treatment Procedural Cares
- After the skin hyperpigmentation treatment procedure Use cold compresses to minimizes any post-procedural discomfort, such as redness, itching, and swelling.
- Do not rub, scrub, or massage your skin after skin hyperpigmentation treatment procedure for at least 3-4 weeks.
- Protect your skin from UV rays of sunlight.
- Keep the treated areas well moisturized in order to avoid crusting and scabbing.
- Do not pick at your skin; instead, let it come off naturally as you wash your face.
Skin hyperpigmentation treatment Benefits
You will notice almost an instant improvement in your skin complexion after going through the hyperpigmentation treatment procedure, but full results may take a few sessions. However, each session of Skin Hyperpigmentation Treatment in Dubai is spanned a month apart. Normally, 4 to 6 sessions are enough to get rid of dark spots and pigmented patches.
Key benefits of Skin Hyperpigmentation Treatment include:
- The procedure is non-invasive.
- Virtually painless procedure.
- The treatment gives almost instant results.
- It shrinks large pores as well.