Belly Fat Removal Treatment in Dubai
In today’s world, every individual has a goal to look fitter and leaner every day. Belly Fat has become a normal issue for every second man or woman. We spend hours in the gym and also try every diet plan present on internet. But, there are some stubborn fats at some part of our body specially on our Belly, which do not burn no matter how much we use these orthodox techniques. Although, dieting and exercise can help you reduce your weight by some extent, but they are not entirely effective for some parts of your body which have stubborn fats.
If you are wondering how to get rid of that stubborn fats, which do not give up no matter how hard you try, then you are at the right place. Here, you will be able to find out about the different and most effective Belly Fat Removal Treatments available in Dubai. Belly Fat removal treatments include, Laser Liposuction, Lipolysis, Tummy Tuck and Radio Frequency Treatments.
Goals for Belly Fat Removal Treatment
The main aim of Belly Fat Removal Treatment without surgery is:
To save time of people as well as the dowtime because people need a lot of rest after getting a surgery.
- Belly Fat Removal Treatment helps you get rid of the stubborn fat from your body in a non-srugical way.
- Belly Fat Removal Treatment helps you achieve your desired waistline
- Belly Fat Removal Treatment helps you to get back your confidence and be socially active.
Who is the right candidate for Belly Fat Removal Treatment?
Belly Fat Removal Treatment in Dubai can be ideal for anyone who’s tired of his\her belly fat, but there are few pre-treatment observations that determine the ideal candidate for the Belly Fat Removal Treatment
The ideal candidate:
- With minimum age of 18 years old
- should have stubborn belly fat on the abdominal and near the waistline area
- Have already tried all the orthodox techniques i.e: Dieting, Exercise.
- Candidate with good health
- Should not have any heart disease or diabetes
- Should be realistic about the results of Belly Fat Removal Treatment
Pre- Belly Fat Removal Treatment Procedure Instructions
In order to get the best result out of Belly Fat Removal Treatment, you should make sure that you are ready to get these treatments mentally and physically. Some of the pre-treatment instructions are as follows:
- You should keep yourself hydrated, consume more water before going through the belly fat removal treatment
- Try to have enough sleep the night before your belly fat removal treatment day
- Do not take any blood-thinning or any anti-inflammatory pills at least couple of weeks before getting Belly Fat Removal Treatment.
Belly Fat Removal Treatments
According to a certain researches, Men are more prone to developing Belly fats than Women. But, we have found both men and women keen to get rid of their belly fat.
If you are worried about your belly fat and you are tired of trying all the traditional techniques and you are looking for something effective. Then, you are at the right spot. We provide so many Belly Fat Removal treatments which help you get rid of your belly fat. Some of these belly fat removal treatments are:
Tummy tuck is a cosmetic surgery treatment which is considered as a very effective treatment of belly fat. This is a surgical treatment which is performed by using general anaesthesia. It is largely seen as one of the best way to get rid of your belly fat, but it is only workable for people who have stubborn belly fat in the abdomen area of their body. Melting the fat from the body can make the skin sagging. The doctor eradicates the fat by excising your skin and then he stitches your abdomen.
Radio Frequency Treatment
Radio Frequency Treatment is the non-surgical treatment of Belly Fat Removal. It is performed by using Radio waves which melt down the stubborn fat from your body before removing it from your immune system. The doctor performs this treatment by using a handheld machine, by passing the Radio waves inside your body which cause the stubborn fat to melt. These Radio waves make water molecules in the body vibrate which in results cause heat in the body. The heat melts down the fat and then it is get removed from your body by using drainage system. Radio Frequency Treatment is very effective in removing superficial and even deep layered fat from your body.
Lipolysis is also a non-surgical Belly Fat removal treatment in Dubai. Lipolysis is performed with the use of a special chemical cocktail which consists of many pharmaceutical and homeopathic medicines, vitamins, enzymes, minerals and herbal products which melt down the fat and then it gets removed out of the body.
Laser Liposuction is arguably the most effective treatment of Belly Fat Removal in Dubai. It is not very different from all the liposuction treatments, which are performed by liquifying the fats and then suck them out of the body by using Cannulas. Laser Liposuction uses the laser to melt down the stubborn body fat, other than that it also enhances the collagen and elastin production in the skin, which are most essential in providing your body shape and structure.
After Belly Fat removal treatment Instructions
The non-surgical Belly fat removal treatment does not require much rest. Belly Fat Removal treatment is a non-invasive treatment which does not have any complications. Patients can resume their social activities without any worry. But, belly fat removal treatment should be performed by a professionalist and patient should carefully follow all the post-treatment instructions given by the doctor.
Although, you will be told in details what are the things that you need to avoid after getting Belly Fat Removal Treatment. Here are some of the main things that should do and you shouldn’t do:
- Use of cold compressions can be very useful in getting rid of any post treatment swelling and redness.
- You can start socialising right after getting the Belly Fat Removal treatment. There’s no downtime.
- You should walk a few miles after 2-3 hours of Belly Fat Removal Treatment, to avoid any fat or blood clotting in the body.
- Do not resume any exercise for at least couple of week, such as jogging, running. You should consult your doctor before resuming them.
Use all the prescribed medicines strictly right after the treatment.
CONTACT US TO GET A FREE CONSULTATION
For a faster response about your inquiry please enter your correct information in bellow form, we will provide you with all the necessary information and price quote as well.