What is cellulite?
Formation of dimples and lumps in the skin is known as Cellulite.
There are few common names for cellulite, orange-peel skin, cottage-cheese skin, hail damage, and the mattress phenomenon.
Because of severe distributions of muscle, connective tissues and fat, Cellulite is more common in females but it can effect both men and women. Between almost 80 to 90% women faces cellulite cellulite problem in their lives.
The precise reason of cellulite is unknown, however it appears to result from an interaction between the connective tissue in the dermatological layer that lies below the surface of the skin, and the layer of fat that is just below it.
The fat cells and connective tissue in this layer are arranged vertically in women’s body.
The tissue has a criss-cross structure in men, which explains why are less likely to have cellulite than women.
Following are the common causes of Cellulite
- Hormonal factors and age
- Genetic Factors
- Dietary and lifestyle factors
Goals of the Cellulite Reduction Treatment
Following are the Goals of Cellulite Reduction Treatment
- Cellulite Reduction Treatment removes wrinkles and creases from skin
- It reduces the skin sagginess and lift the skin
- This treatment helps in re-getting smooth and clear skin
- After going through the Cellulite Reduction Treatment patient gets rid of stretch marks and cellulite
- This treatment Improves collagen and elastin production
- Cellulite Reduction Treatment Improves the overall appearance of the body
Right candidate Criteria?
To Get Cellulite Reduction Treatment Patients need to go though some candidacy criteria Although Cellulite Reduction Treatment in Dubai is non-surgical. Following are some common factors for Cellulite Reduction Treatment in Dubai
- Candidate is facing moderate cellulite on any body part
- Wants to remove cellulite
- Has enough skin laxity
- For going through the Cellulite Reduction Treatment in Dubai Candidate should be in good physical and mental health
- Candidate has been tried other methods, like diet and exercise, to remove cellulite
- Are not obese or overweight
Pre-Procedure for Cellulite Reduction Treatment Recommendations
Before going through the Cellulite Reduction Treatment in Dubai, patients have to take care of some pre-procedure instructions Recommended by their doctor. Fowling are few pre Cellulite Reduction Treatment Recommendations
- Before going through the Cellulite Reduction Treatment patients have to Take a sound night’s sleep the night before the treatment.
- Patients have to Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated before Cellulite Reduction Treatment.
- Don’t use any cosmetics or lotion treated skin area after going through the Cellulite Reduction Treatment.
- If patients are using any blood thinners, like aspirin, then stop using it for at least 10 – 14 days before the procedure.
- Don’t go directly in sun exposure for at least 2 to 3 weeks before the Cellulite Reduction treatment. Use sunscreen prescribed by your doctor when going out.
Post-Procedure for Cellulite Reduction Treatment
Patients May resume their routine life After Cellulite Reduction Treatment. But still patients have to follow some post Cellulite Reduction Treatment procedure instructions to avoid any treatment complications. Follow are few Post Procedure instructions for Cellulite Reduction Treatment:
- Don’t go direct to the sunlight for at least 3 to 4 weeks after the Cellulite reduction treatment.
- Always apply some sunscreen prescribed by your doctor.
- In case of any swelling Use cold compresses.
- Don’t wash the treated area after going through the cellulite reduction treatment for at least 8 to 10 hours.
- Wear compression garments for a limited time or as instructed by the doctor.
- Don’t go for swimming at least a week.
- You make take pain killers prescribed by your doctor on time.
Recovery and Results
Because Cellulite reduction treatment is Non-Surgical and minimal invasive so this treatment has Limited downtime. Normally after few weeks of Cellulite reduction treatment patients start noticing the results. But Still patients have to avoid over eating or all those activities that may become the reason of overweight.
Cellulite Reduction Treatment Benefits
Cellulite Reduction Treatment in Dubai has so many benefits, following are few of those benefits:
- Cellulite Reduction treatment has almost no side effects
- This treatment is non-surgical and non-invasive
- During the Cellulite reduction treatment or after the treatment It is painless and with no downtime.
- Recovery and healing process for Cellulite reduction treatment is quick.
- Cellulite Reduction Treatment reduces cellulite and improves body appearance.
CONTACT US TO GET A FREE CONSULTATION
For a faster response about your inquiry please enter your correct information in bellow form, we will provide you with all the necessary information and price quote as well.