Microneedling Fractional Radiofrequency
Microneedling fractional Radiofrequency in Dubai (MRF) is a technology that uses extra sharp microneedles to heat the depths of the skin, which promotes collagen remodeling and improves blood circulation. Microneedling fractional radiofrequency (MRF) can be used to treat atrophic acne scars, improve skin texture and reduce skin pore size. Microneedling fractional radiofrequency (MRF) is also a good anti aging treatment that can be combined with other procedures in order to achieve better results. Microneedling fractional Radiofrequency has been combined with micro needling in order to tighten the skin further and provide that natural lift. As a result of this combination, Microneedling fractional Radiofrequency Treatment in Dubai is an ideal treatment for anyone wanting to achieve a smooth skin texture.
Who is a good candidate for Microneedling Fractional Radiofrequency:
The Microneedling fractional Radiofrequency combination treatment is versatile and corrects a host of conditions. People are ideal candidates for Microneedling fractional Radiofrequency treatment if they have one or more of the following conditions:
- stretch marks resulting from over-stretching of the skin
- acne scarring caused by chronic and uncontrolled acne trouble
- fine lines and wrinkles
- Large pores that can lead to accumulation of blackheads and whiteheads
- Loose skin
Microneedling fractional Radiofrequency is also highly effective for rejuvenating the skin in general.
What do we use for Microneedling fractional Radiofrequency
At Al Biraa Clinic , We Use Vivace. It is FDA cleared and TGA listed machine, and is positioned as the best-in-class microneedling device.
Preparing for Microneedling fractional Radiofrequency
There is no elaborate pre-procedure routine for Mirconeedling Fractional Radiofrequency treatment. However, your doctor may give some guidelines, depending on your condition, which you must follow.
Some general pre-procedural instructions are as follows:
- Avoid blood-thinning medicines for two weeks before Mirconeedling Fractional Radiofrequency treatment.
- Discontinue use of skin care products containing Retin-A and hydroxyl acids a week before the procedure of Mirconeedling Fractional Radiofrequency.
- Do not apply makeup, creams, or lotions before coming for Mirconeedling Fractional Radiofrequency.
How is the Mirconeedling Fractional Radiofrequency treatment procedure performed?
After your skin has been cleaned and sterilized by the provider, numbing cream is applied for 15-20 mins in order to make the experience more comfortable. A new sterilized tip is used in every session which has the micro needles and RF. Both techniques work at the same time. A handheld device pushes the micro-needles at the desired rate and depth into the skin. At the same time, radio-frequency waves are released to treat the deeper layers of the skin.
Both treatments deliver exceptional results when used in combination at the same time. The piercing depth can be as deep as 3.5 mm depending on the skin concern. These micro needles create micro channels in the skin that help in better penetration and absorption of products that are applied post treatment.
Post-Treatment Care and Downtime
Mirconeedling Fractional Radiofrequency is a very low invasive treatment, however, it is advisable to give your skin some rest for 4-6 hours after the treatment.
Below are Some general aftercare of Microneedling fractional radiofrequency in Dubai (MRF):
- Apply cold compressions in order to relieve swelling and redness after Mirconeedling Fractional Radiofrequency treatment procedure.
- Cover treated areas with sunscreen with SPF 40 or above when going out during day time.
- Avoid long sun exposure for almost 1 week
- Avoid washing the treated area or applying makeup for at least 6 to 8 hours after the Mirconeedling Fractional Radiofrequency treatment.
Microneedling Fractional Radiofrequency treatment Benefits
There are many benefits of Microneedling Fractional Radio Frequency in Dubai. Below, we have mentioned some common benefits of this treatment:
- Microneedling fractional radiofrequency (MRF) treatment is effective and delivers natural-looking results.
- The radio-frequency technique gives incredible results when combined with micro-needling.
- Microneedling fractional radiofrequency (MRF) will significantly reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Microneedling fractional radiofrequency (MRF) will also treat irregular skin texture and uneven skin tone.
- Patients can observe improvement in the skin’s texture as a result of the Microneedling fractional radiofrequency (MRF) treatment.
Cost of Microneedling Fractional Radiofrequency treatment in Dubai
There is no fixed price for Microneedling fractional radiofrequency Dubai. The cost depends on a number of factors that vary from patient to patient. As a result, each patient pays a different price. Some cost-determinants include the nature of the skin problem, the dermatologist’s expertise, the clinic’s pricing policy and location, the technology used, etc.
Microneedling Fractional Radiofrequency FAQs
CONTACT US TO GET A FREE CONSULTATION
For a faster response about your inquiry please enter your correct information in bellow form, we will provide you with all the necessary information and price quote as well.