Laser Hyperhidrosis | Excessive Sweating Treatment
Sweating is a highly natural and healthy process that allows your body to maintain its temperature. Excessive sweating, also known as hyperhidrosis. However, Few men and women like to sweat inordinately, and as a result it becomes an issue for them and not only disturbs their hygiene but also their social life. It is usually due to overactive sweat glands. The most common areas affected by hyperhidrosis are the scalp, underarms, hands, feet and groin area. Generally, oral medications or clinical treatment procedures, like Wrinkle free treatment, help in curing inordinate sweating. But these treatments are not long lasting and provide temporary relief from this embarrassing condition. Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai has become the one of the most effective treatment that allows more permanent results for getting rid of over-sweating.
In past people believed that there is no proper and permanent treatment that could cure to overactive sweat glands apart from surgery. But Thanks to Laser Treatment, because now this belief has changed with the arrival of laser treatments. Nowadays, different laser treatments, such as the Vivace Laser, are used for effectively treating hyperhidrosis. It is beneficial for excessive underarm sweating.
The Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment is similar to any other laser treatment and is minimally invasive. Let’s learn more about how this treatment can help you get rid of the problem permanently.
Underarm Excessive Sweating Treatment
Al Biraa Clinic give a special care for the people who ever facing the Underarm Excessive Sweating problem. Hyperhidrosis of under arms, palms and soles is a so embarrassing problem especially for people how live in hot climate like UAE,Saudi Arabia or any GCC country. In this condition, excessive sweating occurs even when the temperature is not hot and you are not exercising. In some cases, the sweat literally drips off the hands of the patient.
We can treat this problem successfully with laser treatment or botox injections . The patient can repeated it twice yearly for get a better result.
Botox Injection Underarm Sweating Treatment
An experienced medical professional can inject Botox into your underarms to dramatically reduce sweating.
Laser and Botox for the treatment of hyperhidrosis is most effective when performed by a healthcare professional who has received special training and who has experience with the procedure.
Sweating Palm | Sweating Hand | Excessive Sweating Hands Treatment
The vast majority who get sweat-soaked palms a lot don’t have a health issue. In any case, there is a medical condition called hyperhidrosis that can cause an individual’s palms, feet, armpits, and different pieces of the body to weat heavily.
At the point when an individual has hyperhidrosis, it usually begins around puberty. A number of things can trigger sweating, including alcohol, a few meds, chemicals, fiery food varieties, stress, and conditions like diabetes.
Excessive, uncontrollable sweating of the hands or palms, is called palmar hyperhidrosis. This medical condition is a very unpleasant, humiliating, and certainly destroying issue. But there are treatments available at Al Biraa Clinic, the treatments work, and you have a number of choices. Our advance laser treatment we can suggest you for this palm hyperhidrosis treatment in Dubai.
Sweating Feet | Sweating Foot | Excessive Sweating Feet Treatment
Excessive sweating of the feet is called hyperhidrosis. It’s more common in men than in women, and more common in young adults than older adults.
People whose feet sweat excessively often also have problems with excessive sweating of the palms. According to the International Hyperhidrosis Society, 3 percent of the population suffers from hyperhidrosis.
Best Sweating Foot Issue Treatment
High-tech fitness trackers certainly encourage people to put their feet through the paces these days. But for those suffering from hyperhidrosis(or excessive sweating), peeling off sweaty socks without having engaged in any physical activity whatsoever is nothing to celebrate.
Those with plantar hyperhidrosis or sweaty feet, in particular, often find themselves contending with soggy footwear, athlete’s foot, nail fungus, or continual cold feet. Al Biraa Clinic Laser specialist can help you with the best Excessive Sweating Feet Treatment, actually its a simple non surgical treatment methodology, so any one can clear their over sweating issues in a period of time with few or one session. We also suggest our advance botox treatment for the people of UAE who suffer with the hyperhidrosis/excessive sweating.
Al Biraa Clinic Laser Hyperhidrosis | Excessive Sweating Treatment
Who is a right candidate for Laser Hyperhidrosis treatment ?
You are a candidate for Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai if you:
- are upset by excessive sweating
- have positive results for the Starch Test
- are in good physical health
- do not suffer from health conditions, such as hypertension or diabetes
- are committed to a healthy diet and lifestyle
- are a non-smoker or ready to quit smoking for at least a couple of weeks
- expecting realistic outcomes of the procedure
Goals of Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai
- control overactive sweat glands non-surgically and non-invasively
- Laser Hyperhidrosis/Excessive Sweating treatment controls regulate sweating without overburdening lungs
Pre Treatment Procedure for laser hyperhidrosis treatment
Follow these Instructions to best prepare yourself for the Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai:
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines – such as aspirin, ibuprofen, beta-blockers, etc. – then stop intake a week before the Hyperhidrosis Treatment procedure.
- Stop taking supplements, such as fish liver oil and vitamin E for at least a week before the laser Hyperhidrosis treatment.
- At least three or four days before going through the Hyperhidrosis Treatment procedure, Quit smoking and consumption of alcohol
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Get enough sleep the night before the laser hyperhidrosis treatment.
- Do not apply lotion/cream/makeup or antiperspirant before coming for the treatment.
The Procedure of Excessive Sweating Treatment
The procedure of Excessive Sweating Treatment, is utterly simple and fast. Normally, the full Hyperhidrosis procedure completes within a couple of hours.
Following is the step-by-step entire laser hyperhidroses treatment procedure:
- For highlighting the precise skin surface of sweat glands, first of all doctor coats the treatment area with starch and iodine.
- After that, a tiny incision will be made that allows the insertion of the cannula with an optical fiber tip.
- Then, the laser beam is fired onto the sweat glands to destroy them.
- The laser beams are used in specific wavelengths to make suer that these beams only target the sweat glands and leave the nearby skin and tissues intact.
- Then Next, a grating cannula is used to remove the sweat glands that have been treated.
- At the end, the small incision is bandaged carefully, and then patient can leave for home.
Patients have to follow the post procedure instructions even though Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment is not a surgical procedure. By following the instructions given by the doctor, patients may get better results.
Following are the few general aftercare guidelines:
- At treated skin area may be someone can face a slight swelling, itching, and redness that are normally treated using cold compresses.
- Avoid blood thinners and supplements for at least a week after the laser hyperhidrosis treatment procedure.
- Only take medications prescribed by the doctor.
- Strictly avoid sun exposure as it can irritate the treated skin area.
- Avoid applying cosmetic or skin irritants to the treated skin areas for at least a month after going through the laser hyperhidrosis treatment procedure
- Don’t rub or scratch the treated skin areas.
Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment has become the one of the most popular treatments in Dubai it helps in getting rid of overactive sweat glands, patients will notice immediate relief from excessive sweating. However, normally, it takes a couple of weeks for showing the final noticeable results.
Some common benefits of Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai include the following:
- The procedure is minimal invasive.
- It helps in getting almost permanent results.
- The procedure doesn’t have any severe side effects.
- It does not require any downtime.
- Recovery from the Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment procedure is relatively fast and normally uneventful.
Side-Effects and Downtime
Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai does not have any drastic risks associated with it. But still, the instant side-effects are only temporary and can be easily handled. Following are the temporary side-effects:
There is no downtime, but patients should take rest for couple of days by doing this they can get quick recovery. At Albiraa clinic we have the knowledge and expertise to provide the best treatment of excessive sweating in Dubai.If anyone face the issues of body Hyperhidrosis or Underarm Excessive Sweating, then book a free appointment/consultation with Al Biraa Clinic experienced medical professional for find the best treatment that fit for your skin. We do the medical examination first with the patient existing medical condition, and then our doctors will recommend the best treatment.