What is Hyperhidrosis?
Sweating is a highly natural and healthy process that allows your body to maintain its temperature. Excessive sweating, also known as hyperhidrosis. However, Few men and women like to sweat inordinately, and as a result it becomes an issue for them and not only disturbs their hygiene but also their social life. It is usually due to overactive sweat glands. The most common areas affected by hyperhidrosis are the scalp, underarms, hands, feet and groin area. Generally, oral medications or clinical treatment procedures, like Botox, help in curing inordinate sweating. But these treatments are not long lasting and provide temporary relief from this embarrassing condition. Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai has become the one of the most effective treatment that allows more permanent results for getting rid of over-sweating.
In past people believed that there is no proper and permanent treatment that could cure to overactive sweat glands apart from surgery. But Thanks to Laser Treatment, because now this belief has changed with the arrival of laser treatments. Nowadays, different laser treatments, such as the Vivace Laser, are used for effectively treating hyperhidrosis. It is beneficial for excessive underarm sweating.
The Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment is similar to any other laser treatment and is minimally invasive. Let’s learn more about how this treatment can help you get rid of the problem permanently.
Who is a right candidate for Laser Hyperhidrosis treatment ?
You are a candidate for Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai if you:
- are upset by excessive sweating
- have positive results for the Starch Test
- are in good physical health
- do not suffer from health conditions, such as hypertension or diabetes
- are committed to a healthy diet and lifestyle
- are a non-smoker or ready to quit smoking for at least a couple of weeks
- expecting realistic outcomes of the procedure
Goals of Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai
- control overactive sweat glands non-surgically and non-invasively
- Laser Hyperhidrosis treatment controls regulate sweating without overburdening lungs
Pre Treatment Procedure for laser hyperhidrosis treatment
Follow these Instructions to best prepare yourself for the Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai:
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines – such as aspirin, ibuprofen, beta-blockers, etc. – then stop intake a week before the Hyperhidrosis Treatment procedure.
- Stop taking supplements, such as fish liver oil and vitamin E for at least a week before the laser Hyperhidrosis treatment.
- At least three or four days before going through the Hyperhidrosis Treatment procedure, Quit smoking and consumption of alcohol
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Get enough sleep the night before the laser hyperhidrosis treatment.
- Do not apply lotion/cream/makeup or antiperspirant before coming for the treatment.
The procedure of Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai is utterly simple and fast. Normally, the full Hyperhidrosis procedure completes within a couple of hours.
Following is the step-by-step entire laser hyperhidroses treatment procedure:
- For highlighting the precise skin surface of sweat glands, first of all doctor coats the treatment area with starch and iodine.
- After that, a tiny incision will be made that allows the insertion of the cannula with an optical fiber tip.
- Then, the laser beam is fired onto the sweat glands to destroy them.
- The laser beams are used in specific wavelengths to make suer that these beams only target the sweat glands and leave the nearby skin and tissues intact.
- Then Next, a grating cannula is used to remove the sweat glands that have been treated.
- At the end, the small incision is bandaged carefully, and then patient can leave for home.
Patients have to follow the post procedure instructions even though Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment is not a surgical procedure. By following the instructions given by the doctor, patients may get better results.
Following are the few general aftercare guidelines:
- At treated skin area may be someone can face a slight swelling, itching, and redness that are normally treated using cold compresses.
- Avoid blood thinners and supplements for at least a week after the laser hyperhidrosis treatment procedure.
- Only take medications prescribed by the doctor.
- Strictly avoid sun exposure as it can irritate the treated skin area.
- Avoid applying cosmetic or skin irritants to the treated skin areas for at least a month after going through the laser hyperhidrosis treatment procedure
- Don’t rub or scratch the treated skin areas.
Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment has become the one of the most poplar treatments in Dubai it helps in getting rid of overactive sweat glands, patients will notice immediate relief from excessive sweating. However, normally, it takes a couple of weeks for showing the final noticeable results.
Some common benefits of Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai include the following:
- The procedure is minimal invasive.
- It helps in getting almost permanent results.
- The procedure doesn’t have any severe side effects.
- It does not require any downtime.
- Recovery from the Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment procedure is relatively fast and normally uneventful.
Side-Effects and Downtime
Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai does not have any drastic risks associated with it. But still, the instant side-effects are only temporary and can be easily handled. Following are the temporary side-effects:
There is no downtime, but patients should take rest for couple of days by doing this they can get quick recovery. At Albiraa clinic we have the knowledge and expertise to provide the best treatment of excessive sweating in Dubai.
CONTACT US TO GET A FREE CONSULTATION
For a faster response about your inquiry please enter your correct information in bellow form, we will provide you with all the necessary information and price quote as well.