Hijama Cupping Therapy Dubai
Hijama is a treatment in which a therapist puts special cups on patient’s skin surface to create blood suction, Hijama cupping therapy is an ancient technique of medicine alternative
Hijama cupping therapy can be used for following issues:
- It helps to reduce pain
- Hijama cupping therapy reduces skin Inflammation
- Improves blood flow
The cups may be made of:
Types of Hijama cupping therapy
There are different methods of Hijama cupping therapy, including:
- Dry Hijama cupping therapy
- Wet Hijama cupping therapy
Procedure for Both types of Hijama cupping therapy
Therapist puts a flammable substance in a cup during the both types of Hijama cupping therapy then sets it on fire. After it he/she puts the cup upside down on the surface of the skin as the fire goes out. With this technique air inside the cup gets cool, and creates a vacuum. This becomes the reason of your skin to rise and redden as your blood vessels expand. Therapist leaves the cup placed normally for up to 3 minutes.
Nowadays Hijama cupping therapy has become very popular in Dubai and in today’s modern version of Hijama cupping therapy therapist uses a rubber pump instead of fire to create the vacuum inside the cup. Sometimes therapist uses silicone cups, which he/she can move from place to place on your skin for a massage-like effect.
Wet Hijama cupping therapy technique
creates a mild suction in which therapist leaves a cup in place for about 3 to 4 minutes. then removes the cup and uses a small scalpel to make light, small cuts on your skin. In step 2 therapist does a second suction to pull out a small quantity of blood. Patients might get 4-6 cups in their first session of Hijama cupping therapy. Patient’s skin gets normal within 10 to 12 days. But still has to have an antibiotic ointment and bandage to prevent infection prescribed by his/her doctor.
There’s another Hijama cupping therapy technique Hijama by needle cupping in this technique therapist inserts acupuncture needles and then puts cups over them. Some people also get “needle cupping,” in which the therapist first inserts acupuncture needles and then puts cups over them.
Benefits of Hijama Cupping Therapy
People go through the Hijama cupping therapy to ease tension in the muscles and promote body healing. to relieve body pains and stress this integrative Hijama cupping therapy healing technique is being used in different application. This therapeutic Hijama cupping therapy practice can be done in various ways. Massaging the body with olive oil or black seeds is the most common cupping therapy.
Other benefits of Hijama cupping therapy includes:
- Since Hijama cupping therapy smoothes out the meridians and releases the congestion quickly so this is very effective for the acute diseases.
- diseases caused by the heat from the heart (symptoms: oral ulcers, sore throat, polydipsia etc.) Hijama cupping therapy Cures these diseases
- Hijama cupping therapy Cures diseases caused by the heat from the liver (symptoms: dry eye, excessive eye discharge, tinnitus, irritable mood, acne, liver lesions etc.).
- After going through the Hijama cupping therapy patients get rid of the diseases caused by the heat from the stomach (symptoms: bad breath, impaired taste, oral ulcers, bloating, ongoing hunger, acne etc.)
- Hijama cupping therapy Cures diseases caused by the lung (symptoms: dry nose, dry throat, coughing, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, low fever, etc.).
- Cost-efficient treatment.
CONTACT US TO GET A FREE CONSULTATION
For a faster response about your inquiry please enter your correct information in bellow form, we will provide you with all the necessary information and price quote as well.