Double Chin Reduction/Removal Treatment
A double chin is a common problem among men and women. It appears when extra fat gathers in the chin. Many people especially overweight people, face the double chin issue. Moreover, NOT even overweight people are facing this double chin problem; a number of slim people also have double chins. Al Biraa Clinic Dubai, Double Chin Reduction Treatment has become an ideal treatment for removing or reducing a double chin fat.
What is a double chin
A double chin is a double contour shadow when the face is seen from the front in a straight aimed photograph. Normally, there is one horizontal shadow line under the mandible (jaw-line bone) but then, rather than seeing the neck anatomy, we see a second horizontal shadow line below the face. In other word, there is more than one skin fold under the chin.
What is a Double Chin Reduction
There are two type of treatment procedures which are nowadays being performed to reduce the double chin or Sub-mental fullness in Dubai, UAE. Surgical and Non-Surgical.
Surgical Double Chin Reduction Treatment Procedure
The surgical procedures remove the fat pockets under the chin by making incisions under the skin and sucking the fat out. As a result, the chin becomes sculpted, and neck contours also improve.
Non Surgical Double Chin Reduction Treatment Procedure
In non-surgical double chin removal treatment For less severe conditions; tightening the tissues with non-surgical machines such as focused ultrasound (HIFU) and radio-frequency (RF) These procedures dissolve the fat cells, and as a result, the chin contours improve.
Who is the ideal candidate for the treatment
Double Chin Reduction in Dubai helps to solve the double chin issue. Normally person with double chin because of overweight or any other reason is the candidate who can go through the double chin reduction Treatment procedure. Moreover, only an expert surgeon can finalize a person’s candidacy for the treatment after the initial consultation.
We try to explain the Double Chin Reduction Candidate by Following points Double Chin Reduction is someone who:
- has a double chin
- could not reduce or benefit from simple exercises for removing the double chin
- wants to remove the double chin and fully ready to go through the surgical or non surgical Double Chin Reduction
Goals of the treatment
The most important aim of Double Chin Reduction is to:
- reshape the contour of the chin
- improve neck contours
- remove the fat accumulated in the chin
- define the jawline
- enhance the overall facial appearance
We use following Techniques for double chin reduction
There are Different surgical and non-surgical Double Chin Reduction Techniques being used for double chin reduction. Following are the number of Double Chin Reduction surgical and nonsurgical treatments.
Non Surgical Double Chin Reduction Treatments
Although surgical double chin reduction procedures and exercises can reduce a double chin, But still people prefer a nonsurgical Chin Reduction/Removal Treatment . Following are Some standard non-surgical options:
- Kybella Treatment
Surgical Double Chin Reduction Treatments
Why do people avoid Surgical Double Chin Reduction Treatment Procedures because these procedures have multiple side effects and downtime. And these Surgical Double Chin Reduction Treatment Procedures cost more than nonsurgical alternatives. So, people like to go with non-surgical Double Chin Reduction Treatment Procedures. However, only one well known surgical treatment is commonly performed for double chin reduction:
Pre-Treatment procedure Instructions
The Pre Treatment Procedure for Double Chin Removal Treatment is not at all complicated. Normally, the practitioner provides some pre treatment procedure instructions to patients and If patients strictly follow these instructions, they can get the best results.
Some general pre-procedure guidelines are as follows:
- Try to avoid inordinate sun exposure.
- Whenever going out in the sun use sunscreen prescribed by your doctor
- Avoid sunbathing for at least two weeks before the Double Chin Reduction treatment Procedure.
- Do not use any medicine or topical product without bringing it in your doctor’s knowledge.
- Avoid makeup, creams, or lotions when going for the Double Chin treatment Procedure.
Al Biraa Clinic Dubai – Double Chin Reduction Treatment Procedure
The procedure for Double Chin Reduction is almost safe, faster, and effective. Following are the basic Double chin reduction treatment steps:
- Before start the double chin reduction treatment procedure in Dubai the Practitioner cleanses the treatment area with alcohol.
- Then applies a special gel to the skin.
- After this Practitioner places a handheld device on the treatment area.
- The sound energy converts into heat energy to provide the temperature required for collagen production.
- The skin tightens over the next 2 to 3 months because of collagen production.
Post-Treatment Procedure Important Instructions
Once the Double Chin Reduction Treatment Procedure gets completed The patient strictly needs to follow the doctor’s instructions. Here are some general post-procedural instructions to follow:
- Use ice cubes or cold compresses to reduce discomfort or itching.
- Keep using sunscreen prescribed by your doctor when going out in the sun after the treatment.
- Use a rich moisturizer prescribed your doctor on the treated area at least 2 to 3 times a day.
- Avoid rubbing or massaging the treated area for at least 5 to 7 days after the Double Chin Reduction treatment.
Benefits for Double Chin Reduction Treatment
There are so many benefit of Double Chin Removal Treatment. Some of these benefits are mentioned below:
- The Double Chin Reduction treatment results last for about 12 to 15 months.
- It delivers a more svelte and elegant look.
- The treatment significantly improves the appearance of the chin.
- The results start appearing after at least 2 to 3 months.
- The procedure delivers a proportionate chin ensuring a natural aesthetic look.
- It transforms the overall appearance and significantly boosts self-esteem.
If anyone face the Double Chin problem in the uae, please consult our specialist and take the best treatment pre-analysis and recommendation. Our treatment will start by a detailed study about the medical conditions and previous medical records. So book your free consultation/appointment today.