Terms & Conditions
All patients are required to provide contact details; including name, address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions.
You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
As a valued patient at Al Biraa Clinic, you and your family shall have the following rights.You are requested to fully understand and practice all your rights. If, for any reason, you are unable to understand them, please contact our customer service manager for any help including providing an interpreter (if required).
As a valued customer at Al Biraa Clinic, you and your family have the following responsibilities:
– Respect the clinic’s rules and regulations including the terms of visiting hours, foods instructions, smoking, etc.,
– Show consideration for others and deal with other patients and staff with respect.
– Respect the privacy and comfort of other patients.
– Provide complete and accurate information about present complaints, past illnesses, previous hospitalization, treatments and any known drug allergy.
– Follow the treating doctor’s instructions.
– Take responsibility for refusing or not following the treatment plan, after being informed about the potential consequences of this decision.
– Avoid delay in taking an appointment from the Appointment Office/Medical Records Section, as soon as it is requested by the doctor.
– Attend the appointment on time. If you want to cancel it, inform the Appointment Office, at least 48 hours in advance.
– Respect the priority given to emergency cases.
– Observe safety regulations including the no-smoking policy, maintaining the cleanliness of the place, hand hygiene etc.
– Choose overnight companions according to the regulations of the ward.
– Ensure that financial obligations due for DHA are fulfilled promptly (if any).
– Provide requested samples and attend medical your check-up on time.
– Avoid bringing valuable personal belongings to the hospital/specialized center. The hospital/specialized center will not be held responsible for loss of/damage to such belongings.
Any feedback is very much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback via email, via the clinic website or via Goole reviews.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen.