An almost universal request we receive is to make A GLOWING FACE.
A glowing face with a brighter, lighter, shiny complexion with no or minimal pores is a uniform goal. How to achieve this varies by patient, since no patients are alike. Their entry level skin conditions are different and what type of treatments they have received prior to visiting us is also different.
Among the treatments we select are (in no particular order of priorities; each selected according to individual patient need).
- Vitamin C serums
- Mesotherapies and serums such as transhexamic acid, hyaluronic acid, kojic acid and glutathione.
- Superficial chemical peels such as mandelic acid, lactic acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and Retinol.
- Micro needling, Dermapen, Goldstamping, baby botox, skin boosters like Volite.
- Microneedling Radiofrequency machines such as Vivace, Focus Dual, Morpheus.
- Specialized biological enhancers like PDRN (polydeoxyribonucleotide), and exosomes.
- Medium depth peels such as Cosmelan Peels plus their post treatment home care medications.
- Q switch laser treatments for pigmentation reduction.
As you can see, there are extensive combination possibilities for achieving glowing skin. No treatment is universally effective and patient loyalty and a knowledgeable provider combined with good follow up is necessary to achieve consistently good results.