Chemical peels treatment
Chemical peels treatment is the best treatment for improving the skin appearance of face, chest, hands and other body areas.
Chemical peels treatment is best for following skin conditions Such as:
- Skin Acne
- Uneven Skin Texture
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Deep to medium Acne Scars
- Loose Skin
- Age and Sun Spots
- Enlarged Open Pores
- Hyper Skin Pigmentation
- Dark Skin tones
By Brightening and enhancing the skin appearance and collagen Production Chemical Peels Treatment is very effective provides amazingly fresh and youthful skin appearance.
Who is the right candidate for Chemical peels Treatment?
Normally, people with fair-skinned and light-haired are better candidates for chemical peels Treatment. If you have darker skin, you may also have good results, It depends upon the type of skin problem is going to be treated, If someone has dark skin color, he/she may also have good results. Chemical Peels Treatment is safe to manage acne in clients.
Who is not right candidate for Chemical peels Treatment?
Chemical peels Treats almost all skin conditions but still this treatment is not suitable for following people:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- the ones who are using Retin – For Renova
- who are suffering from psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, or rosacea
- Patients with any skin allergy
Following are instructions Before You Get a Chemical Peel Treatment
Practitioner confirms patient’s medical history if anyone has any history of scarring, cold sores that keep coming back, or facial X-rays.
Before going through the chemical peels treatment procedure, stop taking certain drugs or if you are taking any medicines then inform your doctor about it. Doctor will prescribe some medications to prepare your skin for the treatment. The doctor may also prescribe antibiotics or antiviral drugs.
- Avoid direct sun exposure at least 2 to 3 weeks before going through the chemical peels treatment.
- Don’t use any cosmetic or skin product that exfoliate the skin at least 10 to 12 days prior to the treatment.
- Don’t wax or Tweeze the skin area which need to be treated before chemical peels treatment.
Chemical Peels Treatment Procedure
Chemical Peels Treatment Procedure is not long and there’s no need to stay in clinic or hospital after treatment
- The Practitioner initially cleans entire skin which need to be treated thoroughly
- Then she/he applies chemically based solution — Practitioner uses one or more solutions during Chemical peels treatment such as glycolic acid, trichloroacetic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, or carbolic acid (phenol) — to the small skin areas.
- This chemically based solution enters deeply into the skin and peels off the old skin layer.
- During the chemical peels treatment some of the patients face some skin burning that lasts not more than 10 to 12 minutes, Practitioner applies cool compresses on the treated skin area to ease this skin burning.
- Chemical peels treatment increases production of collagen. By doing so this promotes the growth of new skin, which is smooth, more youthful and clear in appearance.
What To Expect After the Chemical Peel
Depending upon the type of chemical peel, a reaction similar to sunburn occurs following the procedure.You’ll need to avoid the sun for several months after a chemical peel since your new skin will be fragile.
Chemical Peels treatment is non surgical treatment following are the after treatment instructions by the doctors
- Patients have to keep their skin moisturized all the time After going through the Chemical peels treatment
- Keep applying the prescribed topical ointments regularly.
- Try to use some good effective sunscreen prescribed by your doctor
- You will have to avoid the sun for several months after the treatment because your skin will become sensitive.
- The patient may be required to have bandages for a few days on some or all of the area treated (rare case).
The benefits of a chemical peels Treatment
- Chemical peels Treatment is painless
- It reduces the under eyes fine lines
- Fine lines around the mouth can be removed by chemical peels treatment
- Appearance of mild scars get improved by Chemical Peels Treatment
- It treats different types of Skin Acne
- Age spots, freckles and dark patches ( Melasma ) which appear on skin because of pregnancy
- This treatment doesn’t has long down time
- Patients can resume their routine very soon
- This is very effective treatment
Chemical Peels Treatment is effective for treating
- Dull stressed Skin
- Open & enlarged Pores
- Hyper pigmentation & sun damage
- Active acne
- Deep to superficial acne scars
- Sagging or loose skin
CONTACT US TO GET A FREE CONSULTATION
For a faster response about your inquiry please enter your correct information in bellow form, we will provide you with all the necessary information and price quote as well.