Hair Loss Issues -Treat at The Early Stage
Hair loss can be due to heredity, physiologic or pathologic hormonal changes, scalp or general diseases, medication.
Hair loss can happen also by physical or emotional trauma or simply by inadequate hair care like aggressive perming, rebounding, ironing and tight hair styling.
Most of people who experience hair loss will seek the solution in beauty salons or on the shelves of hypermarket or pharmacy in research of some miraculous shampooing, hair mask or lotion.
it is rarely a raison for a doctor consultation, nowadays people want to do PRP (platelets rich plasma) and mesotherapy or take a variety of hair supplement by their own.
Consulting a doctor first is the best way to deal with this problem to avoid wasting time and money on ineffective.
Many of hair loss causes are curable like vitamins, iron deficiencies and scalp infection, After a throughout consultation and basic blood test. Doctor will prescribe you the treatment and design the best prp/mesotherapy protocol for you if needed.
If you still think about it, please follow these few advices to avoid more harm to your priceless crown!
- Brush you hair properly and regularly with a wide toothed comb.
- Treat your hair gently and avoid excessive hair washing.
- Avoid excessive hairstyles that pull your hair tight, such as pigtails or cornrows, this can cause traction alopecia (hair loss).
- Don’t do hot oil hair treatments, this can cause inflammation of hair follicles that leads to permanent hair loss.
- Avoid unnecessary medications and supplement.
- Try to avoid hair straightening procedures like keratin rebounding, hair botox, or hair protein, they are all harmful.
- Avoid harsh treatments such as hot rollers, curling irons.
- Avoid unbalanced died and seek specialist advice if you want to loose weight.
If note yet done, introduce in your diet more fruits vegetables and nuts, you will shortly notice the difference.
Dr. Nadjia Guergour ( General practitioner )